- Higher puncture resistance compared to foil
- Easy to open, tear-resistant
- Thanks to its white lining, printing looks brighter (compared to foil)
- Cost-effectiveness (lower energy consumption, vaster product volume per unit weight)
- Universal applicability for packing numerous product types
A multi-layer rolled material made of paper and metallized PET. Mixpap is used for sealing polymers in group packing. Excellent consumer characteristics constantly increase its demand on the market. Mixpap was created as an alternative to foil and outscores the latter in almost all quality and price parameters. We provide mixpap with printing from over 50 kg.